Skip to main content

Featured

Pawar stirs opposition Pot: Mirage of Unity 2024

 Is Prime Minister Modi beatable? What will it take to defeat him? Is there an alternate?  A leader who can match him? Can the Opposition unite? Are Parties willing? Questions abound.   NCP Sharad Pawar’s rejoinder to Congress Rahul Gandhi’s demand for a JPC on the Hindenburg Adani issue, that he couldn’t “see the logic for a JPC and Adani was being targeted” has pierced the perceived mirage of unity in Opposition ranks. “I think bread and butter issues like unemployment, price rise and farmers’ issues are more important.”   It also tapped the sentiments of some Parties at a time when Congress leadership is preparing to host them for unity moves. And coincides with differences within Opposition ranks on the Adani issue. Pawar and TMC’s Mamata Banerjee seem to be on the same page and distanced themselves from Congress-led agitation in Parliament for a JPC. The Opposition views Modi’s daily drone against corruption as him erecting a counter to the Adani issue against them. A fourth plank

To the woman I condone

What would the world be like without womanhood. I can't simmer down in that stream of thought. This is for the woman who have lived and loved in pain. The one who asks for nothing but always pours out love and strength in unconditional amount.

While most of the people are looking to be saved. There's always someone who is willing to take a leap of faith and cross the larger distance. It is the virtue of modesty that drives them the most amazing feats. However, they are more likely to be caught in the whimsical world of power and domination. The world takes spins and turns but woman hold the majestic grace of keeping the world still at her bay. Something that the will of masculine can never achieve. It is that charm that binds us to the beautiful existence of womanhood.

Recognise the one who is there for you without even letting you notice it. You will fall gently in her grace. Reach out to the one. She cries alone at night too often. The breaking point of vulnerability weighs in tones of her suppression and abuse. Bearing all the shades of chaos at the cost of sanity, I wish to take away her misery. If only she lets me. Helplessly, I can only let myself down if If can't elevate her back to the abode she resides in. I bow down to goddess who have shaped in a person I'm today. I would be nothing without you.

A short poem to dedicated to the woman I condone.


short poem on the woman who undergoes misery of being in abusive relationship


Days stay the same, the nights are new.
When I live through, the concussions of my few.
To the episodes I skipped, to the moments I couldn't own
This goes out to the woman I condone

She has doubts she needs to conquer
thoughts she won't concede; comes down to clog her.
Her notions of imagination have long been betrayed
by the world swayed on fatigued promises

Our frailish proximity holds up a picturesque view
fearful of the moving imagery.
A train's window that changes
with flashes of bucolic streams and empty fields
never accustoms itself to permanence.

I lay myself out at disposal of her concurrence
breathe in her vicinity,
sip drinks from her sorrow cup
cry for her moments of pious revelry

To the woman estranged of trust 
enshrines her prayers deep within my skin 
a testimony of cruel times.
This is to the woman I condone.

Comments

Popular Posts